Code of Conduct Overview
One of our goals for International Academy of Sfax is for all students to demonstrate respect and follow regulations both at school and in the community. A detailed Code of Conduct, as well as other guiding principles/ rules for each area in this list, will be expanded in the Handbook on the website.
Violation of the rules listed below may lead to disciplinary actions.
- Attend school daily.
- Be on time for school.
- Wear your approved uniform daily.
- Enter your classroom ready to learn.
- Knock on the door before entering other classrooms or office.
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- Be prepared with your notebooks and other supplies when the bell rings.
- Keep your area in the classroom clean.
- Do not eat, drink or chew gum in the class without permission from your teacher.
- Keep your voice low in the class when talking to other students.
- Listen attentively to your teacher.
- Do not interrupt others while they are speaking.
- Give full attention to the person who is speaking and wait to be called on.
- Raise your hand before asking questions or speaking.
- Treat others as you like to be treated.
- Actively participate in question and answer sessions, but do not feel you have to always give the right answer. Just be honest, with respect in your answers.
- Be kind to others in your class and elsewhere on campus.
- Follow all rules and procedures that are used in your class and other areas you will visit on campus.
- Do not disrupt the peaceful learning environment of the class.